Dirty car can be really problematic, we will help you to solve this problem with some great tips which you will probably love. Also in this article you will be able to find out marvelous recycled revolution in car cleaning products.Are you exited? Well you should be!
The best car cleaning tips
Everyone loves their car to be clean and shining. It is probably the best feeling ever to see you car clean and sparkling in the sun. Here you will be able to find out some of the best car cleaning tips, which are:
- Choose the right moment – summer time is just the best time for washing your car but it is still very important to choose right timing. What do we mean by that? Well high temperatures will make your cat hot and hard to touch but also washing car with formulas and adding wax in those weather conditions could damages to the paintwork. The best time to do those things is durning cooler days when it isn’t that shinny.
- Start with the inside of your car – before you will start cleaning the outside of your car think about the inside of it. Remove all the rubbish and collect all lost coins! Now you can use vacuum cleaner to clean all of the sand and dust.
- Wash the car floor mats – do not try to vacuum your mats go for cleaning them. Remove them from your car and then start the process. Use a hose or even better a pressure washer. With its help you will be able to clear off all dirt gathered there. Now just take the bucket full of soapy water and wash them good on both their sides. Leave them outside to dry out and take care about the rest of the car.
- Outside of the car is waiting for you – now time comes for cleaning the outside of the car. Start at the top and work the way down. With help of this technique you will be pulling down to the ground all the mud and dirt. You can clean your car with help of sponge or brush.
- The wheels – when your trunk is already washed you can pay more attention to the wheels. That’s right wheels should also be cleaned. They can be hard to clean but think of the afeer look! Scrub your wheels and get rid from all of the dust and mud.
- Dry – dry your car with help of microfibre towels they are super plush and soft what means they are safe to your trunk. Microfibre towels are awesome when it comes to soaking up water and this makes the body completely dry.
The recycled revolution of car cleaning products!
There is a company called ToM-PaR which is the manufacturer of car accessories. What is cool about them is this that their products are eco! They use recycled materials and cerified natural wood for their products.
ToM-PaR cares about the environment by producing their products from recycled materials and cerified natural wood. They for example have things like:
- ergonomic washing brush,
- microfiber cleaners.
ConclusionA man is cleaning his big car
Now after getting familiar with this article you should be more than ready to clean your car. Now you know also that there is someone who cares about the environment and you can go for earth friendly products what is indeed very good choice!